The necessary documentation required by Law in order to apply for the residence permit(s) is the following:
- The respective application forms filled and signed
- A certified copy of the property transfer contract (proof of purchase of real estate in Samos Island Greece.
- Certified copy of the title transfer issued by the local land registry office.
- Notarization stating the transfer contract is valid according to the Greek law.
- Three recent specific type color photos of the applicant(s)
- Certified true copy of the passport of the applicant with a valid entry visa
- Medical insurance with international coverage
- Health certificate issued by a Greek hospital. (If the buyer has entered Greece with a type D entry visa, then the health certificate issued in his country of origin is valid).
- Official translation of all submitted documents into the Greek language.